Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's been a while.

God, it's been almost a month! Well, to keep you all abreast of my situation, my family and I are finally settled into a new apartment after being virtually homeless for the last three months following Hurricane Ike. It's now COMPLETELY behind us, thankfully. In the meantime I have tons of art to complete (some that has been commissioned since August! But I hear that the real professional artists take over a year sometimes, so I don't feel so bad. I tell ya, those acts of God are a bitch.

On to the art...

This pin-up is of Stormblazer, his super-villan, Sifter, and his alter ego's secretary, Stephanie. Look for it to be used in the future (or at least colored).

Here are two more designs for some new characters for my original graphic novel soon to begin production. Meet the sorcerer Morgana, and (below) the super-strong member of an all-female forgotten race from Antarctica, Amazona. Amazona was originally a character from Nedor Publications in the 1940s, but she has since fallen into the public domain. I've changed her to suit my needs, as I've done to many a lady. Kidding.

No comments: