Friday, August 22, 2008

At long last!



I'm back in the loop after being away for nearly three months. My son, Nathan, had to be rushed to Texas Children's Hospital in Houston because of an enlarged heart. The story is much too complicated to go into right here, but rest assured, we are on our way to normalcy.

While we were away I didn't have my commissions in progress with me, so I had to occupy myself with sketches and character designs. Here are two of them for my still forthcoming webcomic, tentatively titled "Faction Omega". The headshot is of Bombshell, a character I've featured before. The inked piece is of a character I created recently called "Nebula". Kind of your Wonderwoman/Powergirl archetype, but I have some ideas bubbling around in my head of who she is and what she can do.

Stay tuned for more over the next few days.

Mike

No comments: