Thursday, August 2, 2007

First Posting!!!

Welcome to my blog!

I've been drawing most of my life, but over the last few years I've gotten really laxed. But recently I realized that this is my purpose in life, and it's time to get on the ball and do something with this. It's time to really start polishing my ability.

The first drawing I've posted is a piece I did to practice after not drawing anything for nearly a month. It's no one in particular, although I thought of Joe Quesada's "Ray" from the early nineties when I was drawing it. He had a similar energy field around him when he flew.

The second piece is a shadow study of Batman that I did after reading AllStar Batman and Robin # 5.

Thanks, and stay tuned!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: